Websites to Know
Annotated Site Directory
- A good way to animate your prestentation
2. Scholastic Daily-Starters
- There are questions in certain subjects, and just simple fun facts. Who doesn't love to start the day with a fun fact?
- Fun games to ask questions and see where kids are at.
- Smores can be used for making flyers. This could be great for projects.
5. Scholastic The Stacks
- This has things such as book suggestions, games, blogs, and videos.
- Educational social media. Can be used for teacher/student communication.
- Brainpop has informational videos and games. Great for student exploration.
-Cool math has fun games for all types of subjects.
- Website builder
- Symbaloo is a place websites and such for students to go to.
- Of course everybody loves YouTube for videos.
12. Grammar Heads
- Grammarheads write songs for learning. On the website you can find videos.
- What can you not find on pinterest? Pinterest can be a way to even show what you've made.
14. Exit Ticket
- Give something for the kids to do right before they leave.
15. Class Badges
- Students can earn badges for achievements.
16. Class Dojo
- Allows for feedback.
- This "student response system" is an app that helps engage the classroom.
18. Certificate Street
- If you want to print out a certificate or award, you can find it here.
19. Google Doc
- Allows students to work on the same assignment at the same time. Also allows them to share with the teacher and the teacher give feedback.
- Allows students to create their own stories.