December 2015 / January 2016
Happy Holidays to you and your family! We wish you all the best in the 2016 New Year!
Valerie Lee-Vice-President, Pamela Kelly-Treasurer, Valerie Jones-Secretary, Joe Venuto, Stephen Cappello, Amy Stella (NJPSA President), Nicole Moore (NJPSA President Elect), Michelle Haynes, Mathew Campbell, Danielle Hartman, Russell McLemore, Gary Hoffman, Joanne Johnson
Your Voice is Important
Middle School Roundtable 9:00 AM
High School Roundtable 9:00 AM
from NJPSA - Women Education Leaders Conference
Dear Women Education Leaders:
On behalf of the New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association, I am proud and excited to invite you to the national 2016 AASA, NJASA, FEA Women's Leadership Conference, which will be held right here at the FEA Conference Center in Monroe, NJ on March 9, 2016.
This one-day event offers women the opportunity to learn from some of the great leaders in the field of education on a variety of topics of particular interest to women leaders. The day will kick off with a keynote by renowned education attorney Maree Sneed, followed by the following breakouts:
- The Administrative Shortage: Recruiting and Building a Strong Administrative Team
- Leadership and Effective Collaboration
- Building the Perception of A Brighter Future Through Strategic Branding
- The Role of Stress on the Health of the Female Superintendent
- The Cycle of Complacency: Breaking Gender Roles to Promote Egalitarianism for Women in School Leadership
- Loving the Leading
- Slowing Down the See Saw: Seven Strategies for Living a Harmonious Life
- Building Principals' Leadership Capacity to Achieve Unprecendented Results
- Mindfulness 101: for the Overscheduled and Overbooked Education Leader
The conference will then conclude with a general session on federal and state legislation conducted by Debra Bradley, NJPSA Director of Government Relations; Noelle Ellerson, AASA Associate Executive Director, Policy and Advocacy; and Melanie Schulz, NJASA Director of Government Relations.
This promises to be a fun, engaging, and enlightening day where women educational leaders can learn, network, and enjoy the camaraderie together. To learn more or to register for the Women's Leadership Conference, click here (https://t.e2ma.net/click/10gxp/96uucb/xtk8pg). See you on March 9!
Executive Director of NJPSA