Black River Middle School
"A School to Watch"
BRMS Hosts Author-in-Residence Shari Sampson
BRMS Career Day Seeks Volunteer Presenters
Each presenter will speak to three separate groups of students for 25 minutes each session. If you or someone you know would like to volunteer to speak about your profession, please contact our guidance counselors, Mrs. Azzara or Ms. Belfiore, immediately!
Thanks to Our School Resource Officers
Mr. Pizzo Named Historian for National Group
Faculty Fun Facts at BRMS!
1. Loves to hike, bike, and camp.
2. Her favorite vacation activity was sailing in the Caribbean.
3. Hopes to travel to Greece someday.
1. Is a BRMS alumnus.
2. Her favorite animal is a giraffe.
3. Her top bucket list wish is to travel to Africa to see giraffes in their natural habitat.
Feb. 3- 8th Grade high school & diploma paperwork due- give to BRMS Homeroom Teacher
Feb. 10-13- 8th Grade High School Scheduling Meetings @BRMS
Feb. 17- SCHOOL CLOSED