Ridgeview PTO Information
Ridgeview's Parent Teacher Organization
Welcome to the Ridgeview Elementary School PTO! Our organization has open membership for all Ridgeview parents, guardians, and staff members. There are no membership fees or minimum time commitments required to join! PTO meetings will take place on the second Tuesday of every month at 6 pm. This year, we will meet in the school conference room - the first classroom on the right in the 3rd-5th hall. Please consider joining us to meet other RES families and find out how you can help enrich our Ridgeview community! If you have questions about the PTO, contact us at email@example.com.
To stay up to date on all things Ridgeview PTO, join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RidgeviewElementaryPTO/
(Please note: this is a private group for members of the Ridgeview community. Please answer the membership questions when requesting to join the group to expedite the acceptance process!)
What Does Ridgeview's PTO Do?
Ridgeview's Parent Teacher Organization supports the students and school staff by:
- planning social events for RES families including Trick or Treat Trail, International Fair, trivia nights, paint nights, and more
- fundraising through the Fox Fun Run, spirit wear sale, and school supply kit sale
- providing volunteers for classroom parties, library, spirit day popcorn days, book fair, and field day
- celebrating staff during Staff Appreciation Week and providing meals throughout the year for SIP day lunches
- providing funds for 5th grade field trip, as well as reimbursing teachers for funds spent for their classrooms up to $200
- coordinating the RES Drama Club
- planning and maintaining the Ridgeview Outdoor Education Center
- designing the yearbook and overseeing sales/delivery