Umpqua Valley STEAM Institute 2022
Registration Still Open for All Sessions!
Examples of sessions include:
- HS Teacher Industry Externship
- K-5 Introduction to Math Habits and Productive Teaching Routines - Teacher Dev Group
- K-5 Integrating Computer Science Fundamentals in the Elem Classroom - code.org
- K-8 Learning Facilitator Strategies - Designed for Teacher Leaders and Coaches
- Robot Design and Coding for Spike Prime Robotics - Great for teams and after school
- Java Coding for Robotics
- Lending Library Tips and Lessons - Learning from Colleagues
- Career Connected Learning Through Oregon Connections - Virtual Field Trips
- Argument Driven Inquiry to Promote STEAM Thinking
- Creating Maker Spaces for STEAM Thinking
- AND MORE!!
Session Descriptions can be found here.
Session Schedule can be found here.
A stipend of $100 will be paid for each half day session attended. Morning beverages, snacks and lunch will be also be available.
Location: Umpqua Community College, Umpqua College Road, Roseburg, OR, USA
Come Visit Us At the STEAM Hub
Host and Fiscal Agent for the Umpqua Valley STEAM Hub.
UCC is an equal opportunity employer and educator.
Umpqua Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.