BPS Summer Tech Training
OverviewThe Tech Trio is providing learning opportunities this summer to provide you the training, support, and most importantly, the time to integrate technology into your classroom. The sessions will be relaxed, informal, and focused on your individual needs. Come work and learn about a topic of your choice. Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Schoology: Basic to Advanced
- Blended Learning
- iPads in the Classroom
- Creating a Global Classroom
- Becoming a Connected Educator
- Dates: Wednesday May 25th, Wednesday June 1, Thursday June 2, and Tuesday July 26th
- Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm Come in the morning, afternoon, for an hour, or whatever best suites your summer schedule!
- Location: Lewis and Clark Middle School-Room A122
- CCU: A CCU will be awarded to those attending two full days of training.