"We are data informed but vision driven!" 4/18/2017
* All teachers who went to the appreciation dinner for Parent Teacher Home Visit Project!
* Huge Shout out to Kinder for their preparation of for the garden! This week they picked up trash and used the outdoors as a classroom!
* Great job to all of the teachers who tested this week and helped with testing!
* A big thanks to Ms. McCowan who is always on the go and ready to help!
* Thank you to all of the TAs! We appreciate your support!
*A big thanks to Ms. Sanchez for helping with 3rd grade interventions!
Quevedo Susan March 17
Nolasco Nery March 6
johnson melody March 9
Jonson Charlie March 29
Martinez Laureano March 13
Willis Columbus April 5
Martinez Julisa April 15
Manzanera Alfonso May 19
McCue Natalie May 3
Castro Deborah May 14
Holt Kori May 1
Jones Jennifer May 30
Ledee Kelsey May 6
Penny Kandyce May 2
Dallas ISD Goals
Dallas ISD Goals
☐ Goal 1: All students will exhibit Satisfactory or above on performance on State assessments. Students below Satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
☐ Goal 2: Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
☐ Goal 3: The achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and social economic status will be no greater than 10% on all academic measures.
☐ Goal 4: 95% of students will graduate. Of the graduates, 90% have the qualifying scores for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
☐ Goal 5: 95% of entering kindergarten students are school-ready on a multidimensional assessment.
☐ Goal 6: All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.