The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 12/16/2018
Spirit Week! ‘Stachin Through the Snow!
Identifying congruent angles while celebrating Spirit Week by wearing moustaches!
Tri-M Music Honor Society Coat Drive: 65 coats and still counting!
The DDE Band did a wonderful job performing at the ECLC!
Love to see our oldest students connecting to our littlest!
The ECLC enjoyed holiday songs performed by Stardust!
Early Dismissal Reminder
PTO Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction!
We're very excited to announce DDE's 3rd Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, February 8, 2019!Past events have supported funding for school-wide educational assemblies, honorariums for the many afterschool activities, scoreboards for the gym, teacher grants, and much more for our children to learn from and enjoy. Please see the attached for more information: https://bit.ly/2v78WMI
Thank you for your support!
- Next PTO Meeting: Thursday, January 3, 2019 @ 8:30am in the STEAM Center
- We are still in need of bagel sale volunteers! If you are able to help out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
Attention 8th Grade Families!
Monmouth County Vocational School District Information:
If you applied to a MCVSD school, in order for the Eisenhower Guidance Office to complete the Application Checklist For Sending School District and prepare transcripts, the Application Checklist MUST have been received by the Eisenhower Guidance Office by Thursday, December 13, 2018 (2:00pm). The Application Checklist and Transcripts will be hand delivered to the Monmouth County Vocational School District by the Eisenhower Guidance Office prior to the deadline date of Friday, December 21, 2018.
High School Entrance Exam Information:
Student IDs for High School Entrance Exams have been created and may be found in Genesis under the documents tab, or you may print out your child's Genesis Demographic page which should include school name, student name, school year, and picture. Either form will need to be signed by one of the Eisenhower Guidance Counselors in order to be accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Guidance Office at 732-431-3910, Option 3.
Mark Your Calendar
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018: Board of Education Meeting @ 8:00pm - 384 W. Main St
- Friday, December 21, 2018: Early Dismissal - Winter Recess Begins
- Wednesday, January 2, 2019: District Reopens
- Thursday, January 3, 2019: PTO Meeting @ 8:30am in the STEAM Center