Winslow Twp. School District
2014-2015 Slogan Contest
Deadline for Submissions
Due: March 28, 2014
Where: Your School Anti-Bullying Specialist
We have had a great time showing off our “S.W.A.G.” this year. We want YOUR help in picking the next Winslow Township School District slogan.
Submissions should be made to the Anti-Bullying Specialist at your school.
Slogan contest submission requirements
Each school will pick one slogan that will be presented to the board. The board members will then vote and approve the winning slogan for the 2014-15 school year. The winning slogan will be featured on the district website next school year.
- The slogan should emphasize positive school climate and culture
- Remind students to maintain positive character
- Must be district-wide appropriate
- Submit on a 8 1/2 x 11 paper
- Not target a specific age group
- Your catch phrase should be accompanied by a visual representation of the slogan. It does not need to be hand drawn (can include clip art, etc.).