Holy Trinity Catholic School
Home of the Saints - January 6, 2016
From the Principal's Desk:
We are quickly approaching registration for the upcoming school year. More detailed information has been included in the purple folders tonight, but here are a few highlights:
Preschool Registration 2016-17
- All current Holy Trinity families with children enrolled in 3 yr preschool through grade eight have the opportunity to register in person at the Central Campus on Tuesday, January 19th and Wednesday, January 20th from 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Thursday, January 21st registration will open to the public. Registration will be held at the Central Campus gym. Courtyard doors will open at 5:30pm and actual registrations will be accepted beginning at 6:00pm.
- Preschool registration is "first come, first serve"
- In order to register and reserve a seat in the class, the registration form, a copy of birth certificate (if new to Holy Trinity), a copy of updated immunization record, non-refundable registration fee, and non-refundable August tuition payment must be received.
- Additional paperwork, which must be returned within 2 weeks, will be provided at the time of registration.
K-8 Registration 2017-17
- Registration for students in kindergarten through grade eight will begin on Monday, February 1st.
- Incoming kindergarten students will also be able to attend a Kindergarten Registration on Thursday, February 11th at 6:00pm at Central Campus in Endress Hall.
- A Re-Enrollment Form and envelope for each family will be sent home January 20th in the purple folders.
- To enroll, the completed Re-Enrollment Form and a non-refundable registration fee of $100 per student need to be returned in the provided envelope by Friday, February 19th.
2016-17 School Calendar has been approved by Fr. Gary upon advice from the School Council. The first day of school for K-8 students will be Thursday, August 11th and Monday, August 15th for preschool. August 11th is a day earlier than GJCS so that we may end the first semester a day earlier in time to focus on Christmas and the birth of Jesus, not to mention allow time for travel! This means there will not be GJCS bussing available on August 11th. Holy Trinity busses will still run between campuses. Thank you in advance for your flexibility!
Report Cards for the first semester are coming home with your child tonight. Please be sure to ask for these, as they will be separate from the Purple Folders.
Fish Fries are one way that we all pull together to benefit our school, not to mention, have some fun! Again, you will find a letter in tonight's purple folder, but here are a few things to note. You will definitely want to mark your calendar for Friday, Feb 12th and Friday, Feb 26th! Each family is kindly asked to help in a few ways:
- Provide a $5 donation to offset the cost of soft drinks/water for the evening.
- Purchase two tickets ($9 each) for both fish fries. (More tickets are always available!)
- Help volunteer at the fish fries - this is easy and fun and is a great way to log some service hours!
Catholic Schools Week (CSW) is coming January 30th - February 6th! The week is going to be filled with a lot of excitement and fun to celebrate our Catholic school community. The HOOT is a great way for the adults to kick off the week and tickets are on sale now! Student activities are being planned, so be on the watch for information in the upcoming weeks!