Our Intermediate and Pre-Kindergarten students performed yesterday, and they did a wonderful job! We look forward to hearing our Beginner students share their program today at 3:00 p.m.
Our other upcoming performances are:
Thursday, December 10th at 9:30 a.m. - Kindergarten and First Grade
Thursday, December 17th at 9:30 a.m. - Second through Sixth Grades
Special dates and events
- Snow Time Shop will be available next week for our students in our Intermediate classes and older to shop for family members. Envelopes are available in the office.
- Our First and Second grade students will provide a holiday snack buffet for all of our students on Tuesday, December 8th.
- CPS Angel tree gifts are due by Tuesday, December 8th. The 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students will deliver the gifts on Wednesday, December 9th. (Merryhill polo is required for 4th-6th.)
- Kindergarten and First Grade will present their holiday program on Thursday, December 10th at 9:30 a.m. in the gymnasium.
- First grade will deliver the donations of packaged snack items to the Ronald McDonald House on Friday, December 11th. (Merryhill polo is required for 1st grade.)
- Parent's Night Out is on Friday, December 11th from 6:45-10:00 p.m.
Student Dress Code
- Elementary students must wear a Merryhill polo every Thursday; they must be worn with either nice denim pants or dress khaki, navy, gray, or black bottoms (i.e. pants, shorts, or skirts).
Shorts or leggings must be worn under skirts or dresses.
Spandex, lycra, tights, leggings, jeggings, and yoga style clothing will be allowed, only if under pants, shorts, skorts, dresses and skirts that are deemed school appropriate. Leggings alone are not acceptable.
Coats should not be worn during the school day; they should be placed inside backpacks or lockers upon arrival to school.
Click here for the link.