Bringing life back into discarded books!
We started by adding a little heart!
Then, we folded in a little fun.
Now we are building in a little beauty!
Try this link for help creating letters! This is certainly a little more challenging than the heart!
Tissue paper with paper
- Decide on design
- Cut a circle out of the paper plate. (DON'T lose this!)
- Fold MANY cones or cut out many shapes!!
- Staple to a paper plate. Keep close together.
- Staple a second layer in between the first layer. Try a third layer if you want.
- Decide on a middle design!