Tracking the Trojans
Athletics Update - September 4, 2023
October 16, 2023
Athletes of the Week
Each week, the Clawson Athletic Department will highlight two of our student-athletes who excelled in athletics during the previous week! Here are this week's Athletes of the Week:
Athlete and Coach Spotlights
The Trojan Leadership Council (TLC) strives to improve leadership skills among our student-athletes while helping to enhance the energy and enthusiasm into Clawson Athletics. Members help coordinate spirit events, sportsmanship activities, update social media and help at home events, as well as service learning opportunities to our community. TLC will work to offer resources, tools and opportunities that will help build leaders and in turn, create the best culture possible at CHS!
As part of our goal to enhance the energy and enthusiasm into Clawson Athletics, the TLC is creating "Spotlights" on our athletes and coaches throughout the year. Check out our latest addition:
Winter Sports Meetings
Winter Sports are quickly approaching at CHS! If you are interested in joining a team for this Winter check out the options below - Attend the meeting or complete the Interest Form for the sport you are interested in:
- HS Competitive Cheer - if you missed the meeting but are interested in joining, complete the Competitive Cheer Interest Form
- HS Girls Basketball - if you missed the meeting but are interested in joining, complete the(Girls Basketball Interest Form)
- HS Boys Basketball - Boys Basketball Interest Form - All high school boys interested in playing high school boys basketball this winter should attend a quick sign-up meeting on Wednesday, October 18 in Trojan Hall during Seminar
- HS Wrestling - Wrestling Interest Form - All high schoolers interested in wrestling on the high school team please mark your calendar for a quick Sign-up Meeting on November 1st during Seminar in the CHS Media Center
- HS Boys Swim and Dive - Boys Swim and Dive Interest Form - All high school boys interested in swimming on the Varsity Boys Co-op Swim team with Lamphere High School should attend a Parent Meeting on Thursday, November 9th at 6:00 pm at the Lamphere High Pool.
- MS Boys Basketball - any 7th or 8th grade middle school boys interested in basketball should plan to attend a Round-Up Meeting after school on Fri Nov 10 at 2:45pm in MS Room 105 with coaches.
- MS Competitive Cheer - any 6th, 7th or 8th graders interested should plan to attend the Round-Up Meeting after school on Fri. Nov 3 at 2:45pm in the HS Media Center with coaches.
- MS Girls Basketball - (open to only 7th and 8th graders) more information to come as the season gets closer
- MS Wrestling - (open to any 6th, 7th or 8th grader) more information to come as the season gets closer
Clawson-Lamphere Girls Swim team - CHARITY MEET
Winter Sports Meet the Coach Night - Parent Meeting for HIGH SCHOOL
We will begin with all Winter Sports teams and coaches gathered in the CHS Auditorium to review the CHS Athletic Department policies and expectations. Then each Winter Sports program will break out into a separate room where the coach will introduce Team Expectations for the season.
Wednesday, Nov 8, 2023, 06:30 PM
Clawson High School, John M Avenue, Clawson, MI, USA
Fall Sports Awards Night for HIGH SCHOOL
We will begin the evening in the CHS Auditorium with all of our Fall Sports teams together celebrating the accomplishments of all stuent-athletes. The evening will continue with each sports program breaking out into separate rooms to honor individuals and team awards.
Wednesday, Nov 15, 2023, 06:30 PM
Clawson High School, John M Avenue, Clawson, MI, USA
Clawson Athletics Hall of Fame - 2023 Class
On Friday, Sept 29, we welcomed the 2nd class into the Clawson Athletics Hall of Fame. The induction ceremony took place at halftime of our Homecoming Football game.
Clawson Trojan Gear - Online Store
Get your official Clawson Trojan gear on our BSN Sideline Store - Always open - year round - any brand you want. Gets delivered to your front door in 2-3 weeks! Go CLAWSON HIGH SCHOOL! http://sideline.bsnsports.com/schools/michigan/clawson/clawson-high-school
Clawson Athletic Booster Club - Join today!!
Clawson High School Boosters
Skip to Main Content Home of the Trojans and Mustangs! Boosters Home. Clawson Athletic Booster Club (CABC) is a group of parents, coaches and community members who help raise money through various fundraisers to supplement all athletic teams at Clawson High School and Clawson Middle School.
Admission to Home Events - GoFAN
GoFAN Online Ticketing
We will continue to use online ticketing for all of our home athletic events through GoFan. All spectators must have a ticket through the GoFan app to enter our home athletic events.
For our Clawson HS and Clawson MS students:
- HS/MS students who have paid their pay-to-participate fee should see Mrs. Shapiro for a sticker for the back of their student ID - this sticker will get students into our home events for FREE.
- If a HS/MS student only plays a Winter or Spring sport and pays $25 toward the pay-to-participate fee, we will give a sticker to get in for FREE
Requirements for Participation in Sports at Clawson
Steps to ensure you are eligible:
Be in Good Academic Standing
Passed five classes in June 2022 or completed recovery classes at Summer School 2022
PlanetHS.com account (update from last year)
Current Sports Physical (uploaded to planetHS account)
Must be dated on or after April 15, 2022
Signed Code of Conduct (on planeths.com account)
Signed Transportation Form (on planeths.com account)
Signed Pay to Participate form (on planeths.com account)
Complete Payment for Pay to Participate (on MiStar Parent Portal)
If you need assistance for payment, you must contact Jill.LaPine@clawsonschools.org (248.655.4417)
Parents: visit clawsontrojans.org and sign up for alerts to stay up to date with everything Clawson Athletics!