The Giver Birthday
By: Charlee Peters
I was born January 8th, 2003.
People who share my birthday.
- Elvis Presley (Singer) born 1935
- David Bowie (Singer) born 1947
- Kim Jong-un (World Leader) born 1983
- Noah Cyrus (Miley Cyrus's Sister) born 2000
- David Silva (Soccer Player) born 1986
Things that happened on my Birthday
- 2005- U.S First class mail was raised to $0.39.
- 1998- Ramzi Yousef was sentenced to life in prison for his role of mastermind behind the World Trade Center bombing.
- 1992- George Bush collapsed during a dinner in Tokyo from stomach flu.
- 1962-Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa was exhibited in America for the first time.
- 1958- Bobby Fisher won the United States Chess Championship for the first time.
Fun facts about January
- Romans called January after the god of gateways, Janus.
- The birthstone is the Garnet.
- The flower is the Carnation.
- More couples separate or divorce in January.
- New Years day is in January.
- My 8th birthday was my golden birthday and my mom threw a huge party that was runway themed.
- My 11th Birthday I got 2 fish and my sister got 1 because she threw a fit so my mom got her one, and my sisters fish lived longer than both of mine.
- My 13th Birthday I got a hamster named Finch.