By: Serenity Davis
What is Malware?
Malware: any malicious software.
3 types of malware:
- Viruses- copies itself; needs contact to spread from one computer to another.
- Trojan Horses- seems real but is really allowing someone else in; can be disguised as anything.
- Spyware- secretly obtains personal/account information; could be taking bank account information, passwords, or even stealing your identity.
How do you Avoid It?
- some that come already downloaded on your computer do not work correctly
- find one that you like and works well
- controls what can connect to your computer and what your computer can connect to
- don't download attachments from emails
- curiosity can kill your computer