Havana Jazz festival
For Music Industry Professionals and Musicians!
December 15 - 22, 2015
Cuba Tours and Travel welcomes you to this exciting music and culture trip that will be held during The 31st. Anniversary of the Havana Jazz Festival!
This trip is designed for those who are working professionals in the music industry, and especially American Musicians who want to visit Cuba and be part of its music.
Journey to Jazz Cuba
We are pleased to announce the much anticipated special Professional Research trip to Cuba, scheduled for Sunday, Monday 14 to Tuesday, December 22. 2015
Learn about the culture of Cuba, meet the Cuban people, see the architecture,
and experience its soulful music and deep-rooted culture. Meet musicians, and experience wonderful concerts with Cuba’s welcoming people who are waiting to engage with you to learn about the United States and the American people and our values.
This in an eight-day and seven-night trip focused on giving American Music professionals access to the best and most innovative music venues, musicians and composers on the island. You will also visit artist studios, see the enchanting architecture in the city, dine at the best home restaurants (Paladares) in Havana and other activities consistent with your Professional Research license.
You have your choice of the historic Hotel Plaza in the heart of Old Havana.
It's now easier to visit Cuba!
On January 16, 2015 President Barak Obama liberalized People to People educational travel, which now allows Americans to travel to Cuba without all of the paperwork previously needed. This makes travel to Cuba infinitely easier. People to People travel is not tourist oriented or self directed but it is both rewarding and unique. It allows participants to visit a wide scope of organizations, institutions, and community projects that provide a deeper understanding of Cuba, its people and its culture. This PVAC trip includes a full time schedule of educational exchange activities designed to promote meaningful interactions between Americans and the people of Cuba.
Program price includes
* Meet and greet at the Miami International Airport
* Round trip air Mia-Hav-Mia, Departure Tax in Miami
* Airport tax on day of departure from Havana
* Cuban Visa
* US Traveler General License paperwork
* Transfers in and out from the airport to hotel
* Medical Insurance in Cuba
* Accommodations for 7 nights at Hotel Plaza
* Daily breakfast at the hotel
* Five lunches at some of Havana's best restaurants & paladares
* 4 dinners (welcome and closing dinners + 2)
* Luxury Motor coach transportation as per itinerary
* Full translation by professional Cuba based guide
* Program Management in Cuba
* Full entrance to all Havana Jazz Festival events (all access pass)
* A day trip to Las Terraza Biosphere Preserve in the Cuban countryside
* City tours and visits to a variety scenic places in Havana
* Visits to three museums
* Participation in all of the lectures and symposia of the Jazz Festival
* Our Cuba Travel Tips publication and extensive traveler guidance
*Tips for restaurants and baggage handlers
PROGRAM PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
*Tips for (Guide and Driver)
*Single room differential ( $450 per single traveler)
*Trip Interruption Insurance
*Air from Home City to Miami
*All other items not listed in “PROGRAM PRICE INCLUDES”
Cuba Tours and Travel
Cuba Tours and Travel has over fifteen years of experience offering expert-driven cultural travel to Cuba. Our management and program-design team, working together with a team of superb Cuban travel associates in both Havana and Miami, are uniquely suited to offer you the finest in-depth travel program to the island. We are licensed by the US and Cuba and are fully insured. Most importantly, we have an abiding love for Cuban art and culture and have strong connections to the cultural institutions on the island.
Cuba Tours and Travel is a full-service agency licensed by the U.S. Government
TSP# CU-077926-b. CST number 2073790-40. Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST39635
Long Beach, CA. Office
320 Pine Avenue. Suite 503
Long Beach, CA. 90802
Miami, FL. Office
10631 N. Kendall Drive
Miami, Fl. 33176
For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 888 225-6439 Ext. 804
Images on this flyer by Michael Ontko and Jose Rizo