familial and educational values
the medieval ages lasted from the 5th to the 16th century.
Families in Medieval Europe
- Families in the medieval times were not really brought upon by love but for status
- If someone were to marry someone it would be for inheritance, economy or family
- The woman not only worked inside the house but outside as well to practice the husband's craft
- Marriages were arranged at a young age for the children by their parents
- If the daughter was married off it was mainly for the family to have their share of privilege
- Segregation was really common between familie
education in medieval Europe
- Education was only open to sons who had high social status's
- Main method was memorization
- Girls were only sent to school for household things
- Math was an important thing to learn and understand because it had a connection to geometry and astrology
- Education wasn't important at first
- Boys were mainly sent off to school.