Principal's Weekend Update
February 16th, Saint Gilbert of Sempringham
In this issue...
- Taste of Saint Mark's!
- New this week: Four new Markers!
- Box Tops
- Financial Aid: 18/19 Enrollment Info
- Catholic Student Financial Raffle
- Reminder, the last day to bring in raffle ticket stubs and money for the Catholic Student United Financial Raffle is Tuesday, February 20th.
- Our lost and found is piling high! If you are missing anything, please take a look through our collection of missing items this month. All unclaimed items will be donated March 1st.
Taste of Saint Mark's! - Tell people about us (this week)
Please join us for a wonderful evening, and feel free to bring a friend! We hope to see you there!
New this week: Four new Markers!
Financial Aid and 2018/19 Enrollment Information
Financial aid applications are open for the 2018-19 school year. Applications were due yesterday (February 15th).
Financial aid is available for preschoolers expected to enter kindergarten at Saint Mark's in the fall of 2019 - see grant interface below to apply.
For more information about the Aim Higher scholarship, please see the mailchimp flyer below.
The following deadlines are in place:
Financial aid awarded: March 15
Tuition agreements due: April 15
Enrollment for 2018-19 is now open!
Preschoolers returning to preschool- please see myTADS.com below.
Preschoolers entering Kindergarten, and students entering grades 1-8, please check your email for your re-enrollment link, or log in to your TADS account and click the ‘enrollment’ tab.
Catholic Student Financial Raffle
The 2018 Catholic Schools Raffle has begun!
Your $5 ticket helps support Saint Mark’s, and helps us reach our fundraising goal. Sponsor Catholic United Financial is covering the materials and promotions costs for this fundraiser, which means we keep every dollar we raise!
Follow the Catholic Schools Raffle on Facebook or Twitter for updates.
There are some awesome prizes to win such as a brand new Chevy Trax, $20,000 cash, and other prizes totaling over $40,000!
Your help in selling tickets will help us make our way to being one of the top performing 3 schools, winning us a $3,000 grant from Catholic United Financial! There will also be awesome prizes for the top selling classrooms and top selling student!
Thank you to everyone who has participated so far!
News and Upcoming Events
- Open gym, Fridays 4:30-6
- President's Day- No School, Feb 19
- Taste of Saint Mark's Event, Feb 22
- Box Tops due, Feb 27
- Spring conferences (optional), Feb 27 and Mar 1
- First Friday Cocoa, March 2
- Daddy's Gym Night, March 3
- Fish Fry, March 16
- CCW Spring Luncheon, April 7
Check out this week's episode of the Roar! Follow the same link to subscribe and get updates from The Roar straight to your phone!