Monday Message 3-6-2023
Can you believe it's almost spring break? This year is flying by! Our campus will be completely closed next week as all of our TeSA and TCA+A staff take a break too. TeSA welcomes back students to campus on Monday, March 20th.
This Tuesday, March 7th, all students are invited to participate in our Frozen Dress Up Day for $5.00. All proceeds will go toward costumes and props for our musicals. All clothing should cover what the normal uniform covers, and students will still need Dance/PE clothes and shoes.
As you're catching up over spring break, be sure you've saved our performance dates to support our TeSA STARs!
Artistically & Academically Yours,
Betsy Compton, M.A., M.A.T., M.Ed.
SAVE THESE DATES!
Please Review with your Student:
- Cookies are sold every Monday. Students bringing a lunch from home must line up to buy cookies with their classmates purchasing a tray.
- Snacks (to consume at lunch or save for snack time) are sold every Tuesday and Thursday. Students bringing a lunch from home must line up with their classmates purchasing a tray.
- Students bringing a lunch from home should not come through the line to buy a tray or main dish item.
- Students must speak at level 1 (quiet talking at their table).
- Only 4th and 5th grade students will be allowed to purchase seconds. (This helps us ensure there is enough food for all students.)
Notes for Adults:
- Please check your child's lunch balance on MySchoolBucks frequently and add money when it is low.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties and are unable to pay your child's lunch fees, email email@example.com and asked to utilize the Angel Account.
- If you want to contribute to the Angel Account, bring cash or a check to the front office.
- To limit/restrict how much food your child can/cannot buy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Save email@example.com in your email contacts so that messages do not go to spam/junk.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students are welcome to get started on their science fair projects now! Please reference the timeline below and the Science Fair Packet for details.
Next PTO Meeting - Date Changed to 3/31/23 @ 8:30 am - location TBD.
PTO Officer Nomination forms will be distributed at this meeting. The form will also be available on the TeSA PTO website, and in the school office. Please feel free to nominate yourself. We want you!
4/14 - Deadline to submit Officer nomination forms.
4/21 - PTO Meeting @ 8:30 am - location TBD - Updates to the PTO bylaws will be voted on at this meeting.
5/19 - PTO Meeting @ 8:30 am - location TBD - New Officers for 2023-24 will be elected at this meeting.
We have a tree!! We planted a red oak this week on the west side of the playground. Send the tree some love as you drive by in the pick up line; we hope it grows for generations!
Virgin rubber mulch is scheduled to be delivered and installed during Spring Break.
Summer fun stARTS at TCA+A!
It's time to start making your Summer plans! Texas Center for Arts + Academics offers week-long camps for ages 3-18. Your child can dabble in Dance, Music, Theatre, and the Visual Arts all Summer long with us. Last year, all of our Creative Arts Camps sold out. Secure your child's spot while you can! Browse camp options at ArtsAcademics.org/SUMMER.
All current students are automatically admitted to TeSA for the following school year. If your child will NOT be returning to TeSA, please email email@example.com to be removed from our 2023-2024 rosters and give your child's spot to a new student. If your plans are pending, please wait to confirm and then let us know. Thank you for helping us plan ahead!
We are doing our best to include pictures of every student. If you've taken pictures on campus this year, please email them to your child's homeroom teacher to be considered for publication.
TeSA can now help you celebrate! Our cookies are only 2 for $1.00! Cookies come in chocolate chip, carnival, or sugar. You can order all one flavor or a variety, and Ms. Denise and Ms. Clarissa will make sure they are delivered to your child's classroom.
To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days prior to your child's birthday or special event.
If your child is unable to attend school for any reason, please email email@example.com. Students with any contagious symptoms may attend Remote Conferencing to complete schoolwork and earn daily attendance. Remote Conferencing helps our students, and helps TeSA by allowing us to count your child's attendance! Thank you for helping your child participate by providing a quiet environment in which they can easily see the screen and be seen by the teacher.
Monday-Friday, 1:00-3:00 p.m.