like a BOSS
Have a clear vision on how you want to feel and what you want to accomplish in the next month…it’s not rocket science but it is extremely helpful.
This is where you get to let your personality and creativity shine.
1. Pop open a bottle of wine...so we can get the creative juices flowing...
2. Come up with your goals for the month...not only in business but your personal life as well
3. Spend an hour putting your vision together...there is no right way to do this but here are a couple of ways I have found work well...
- Save pictures from around the interwebs and make a collage in PowerPoint
- Or whip out an old-fashioned glue stick and some magazine cut-outs
The only requirement is to incorporate the 1-3 goals you want to focus on for the coming month. Other than that, go wild!
If you’re feeling really ambitious which I think you should be…you can share your masterpiece on Twitter using the #slayingsquirrels. The more people who see it the more accountable you’ll be. And we like that.
If you have any questions or need any help at all don't hesitate to email or reach out on Skype. I can't wait to see what you come up with!