- Parking Lot Duty: Mr. Snyder
- Week of November 5th: Midday Make-up Begins
- Wed, Nov. 7th: Picture Retakes
- Fri, Nov. 9th: Veteran's Day Assembly 2pm/First Incentive Drawing
- Fri, Nov. 16th: HS Mentoring Training Session 6th hour/Hearing and Vision Screenings
Gary has now linked Stockton High School's Facebook page to our website. Therefore, I'm going to try and post some content to the facebook page and some to the website in order to keep a variety of information on both pages. Please continue to send me pictures and any information you would like to go on Facebook or the website.
- Don't wait till the last minute to start your SLO's! Don't forget everyone must complete 2 SLO's each school year and can run a maximum of 4 per year. If you are being evaluated, they must be completed by February 1st.
- Artifacts for teachers being evaluated are only needed for domains 1 and 4. These must also be submitted to me by February 1st.
- The sooner SLO's are completed and artifacts are turned in, the sooner we can complete your Summative Evaluation together. Thanks for your cooperation!