Ice Cream Tasting
April: Poetry Month
Spring is here, at last, at last!
Our ice cream fest approaches fast.
Each flavor lovely, you'll agree,
Tributes to great poetry
Come to sample, come to eat
Come for an exciting treat
Come for wonders, (come on time)
Come for your great love of Rhyme
Bring a shot glass, here's a spoon
Get excited! See you soon!
April Ice Cream Tasting
Friday, Apr 26th, 7:45pm
Our creek house -- email for directions
Tentative Flavor Line-Up
1. Malt Whitman (chocolate stout with maltballs)
2. Chamomily Dickinson (chardonnay chamomile)
3. Shel-lemon baSil-verstein (lemon basil sorbet)
4. Jamberwocky (jam and toasted brioche)
5. Samacadamiam (green tea, white chocolate, macadamia)
6. Wendell Berry Lavender (wildberry lavender)
7. Love Song of J. Alfred Poprock (strawberry buttermilk with milk chocolate-cloaked poprocks)