Ms. Bachhuber's Bulletin
Meet the Crayfish!
In this unit, students will
- Care for and feed crayfish.
- Observe the structures and behaviors of crayfish.
- Record observations and share them with other students.
- Monitor and record observations of crayfish.
- Investigate the territorial behavior of crayfish.
- Use scientific thinking processes to conduct investigations and build explanations: observing, communicating, comparing, and organizing.
Ask your child to use the box method to figure out:
What is 45 x 74? (3330)
What is 65 x 93? (6045)
We have started to write persuasive email about how (Civil War/American Revolution) is the greatest conflict in American history. Students will be using the research they did on their informational writing pieces to persuade their audience that this was a great conflict in American History.
Ask your child about his/her persuasive email!
Fourth Grade Giving Tree
Green Team will be collected these items until Tuesday, December 22nd.
Important Dates to Remember
December 22nd - Last day to donate to Right-to-Write and Fort Food Pantry
December 23rd- January 3rd - Winter Break