Join Us As We Spring Into Summer!
Seatack An Achievable Dream Academy
Math Awareness Month was Amazing!!
A HUGE THANK YOU to all the families and students who supported Math Awareness Month. We value your feedback. Please click here to complete a very short 3-question survey to make this event even better next school year. Students and families engaged in numerous activities related to Math and their daily lives. We can't wait for next year! As you prepare for summer break, please keep the following resources in mind. They are linked below.
- The Family Math Resource Site. The resources are specific to grade levels and mathematics units. We appreciate you taking advantage of the resources so your child can continue to practice their math skills over the summer months!
- The Summer Boost Learning Site will be available this summer for all students and families. This summer you can access this site through Classlink or through VBSchools.com. Asynchronous lessons will be available for your child to view and learn content.
Additonal Learning Programs to Assist in Summer Learning
Continue to encourage our young mathematicians to build their computational fluency and math thinking skills using the following programs sponsored by An Achievable Dream Academy. If your student is having difficulty accessing their account, please send an email to your child’s homeroom teacher.
Reflex for Grades 2-5
Frax for Grade 3-5
May and June Testing
- Kindergarten: April 26th-May 14th
- Grade 1: May 10th-June 4th
- Grade 2: May 10th-June 4th
Reading Inventory for grades 2-5:
- May 4th-May 7th
- May 19th-28th