Mrs. Ross' Class
Week 33: May 9-12
Writing: We finished up our writing DPM and will begin our end of the year memory book.
Math: Stepping up to 1st grade - counting on with number lines, adding and subtracting, and composing numbers
Word Work: oa and ai (long sounds vowel pairs)
PBIS Skill: Offering Help
- Yearbooks go home TODAY! Extra will be available to purchase on Monday.
- Box Tops Collection Due Friday, May 20th
- Dining with Dad Friday, May 20th 12:45-1:15
- Field Day Monday, May 23rd 9-11:30
- Library books due Monday May 16th - no more checkout for the year
- End of the Year Celebration Tuesday, May 31st 2:15-2:45
- Student/Staff Holiday Monday, May 30th
- Report Cards go home Thursday, June 2nd