April and May in the Library
Kindergarten Classes - April
Kindergarten Classes - May
Mrs. Wick's 1st Grade Class
Mrs. Backus's 3rd Grade Class
Mrs. Ciccarelli and Mrs. Petronis's 3rd Grade Class
Mrs. McTague's 6th Grade English Classes
6th Grade Classes
New Non-Fiction Titles in the Library for Common Core Standards
The library has tons of new Non-Fiction books this year to support the Common Core Standards. Take a look at some of them below and stop by the library to check one out!
- City Fish, Country Fish by Mary M. Cerullo - Habitats, Fish, Oceans
- Seeds, Bees, Butterflies, and More! Poems for Two Voices - Insects, Poetry, Plants
- Bessie Smith and the Night Riders - Biography, History
- A Strange Place to Call Home: The World's Most Dangerous Habitats & The Animals That Call Them Home - Habitats, Animals
- The Royal Treasure Measure - Math, Measurement
- A Rock is Lively - Rocks, Minerals
- It Jes' Happened: When Bill Taylor Started to Draw - Art, History, Biography
- Citizen Scientists: Be a Part of Scientific Discovery from Your Own Backyard - Science, Animals, Birds, Butterflies
End of the Year Reminders
Books: It's hard to believe, but the end of the year is quickly approaching! If your child has borrowed a book from the Warrensburg Elementary Library that you are having difficulty finding, please contact Ms. Reddy or Mrs. Reynolds in the library.
Summer Reading Programs: Information about different local summer reading programs will be coming home with your child in early June and will be posted here as soon as it becomes available. Summer Reading Programs are a great way to keep your child engaged and learning throughout the summer.