Evergreen Middle School - February 19, 2021
Message from Mr. Syron:
Upon further analysis of our initial scheduling plans, we are making a change to our A and B groups for March 1st. We believe this new schedule will provide consistency for our families with siblings at our high schools in addition to our students here at Evergreen. It will also allow for smaller, more balanced class sizes in order to better accommodate social distancing and COVID protocols. Lastly, this change will allow students to only add one day per week to their current schedule, rather than some having to switch days around for your schedule. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to create the best schedule possible for our families.
Here is the updated in-person schedule:
Orange Days- Monday & Thursday (Students with the last name A-E & L-P)
These were our A and C groups.
Black Days- Tuesday & Friday (Students with the last name F-K & Q-Z)
These were our B and D groups.
Fill The Truck Food Drive with Valley Partners Food Bank
More info coming soon....
Please consider donating to the InvestEd SEED Program today!
InvestEd partners with public schools in Washington State to bridge the gap between what families can afford, what schools can support, and what students urgently need.
** Every dollar donated through the website below, comes directly back to Evergreen students in need! As an extra incentive, InvestEd matches every $100 donation up to $500 per year **
Contacts at Evergreen Middle School
- Main Office: 558.3700
- Attendance line: 558.3706 (or email Marci Highley at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mike Syron, Principal: email@example.com | 558.3717
- Rachael Crooks, Covid Supervisor/Dean of Students: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3714
- Natalie Nootenboom, 6th/8th grade Counselor: email@example.com | 558.3710
- Anna Comella, 7th grade Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3711
- CVSD Help Desk: 509.558.5457
- Heather Crooks, ASB/Head Secretary: email@example.com | 558.3701
- Jessica Trejbal, Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org | 558.3702
14221 E. 16th Ave. Spokane Valley, WA 99037