Chaewon Jeon MYP technology design report
- Be free <yes>
- must be asssesable in a variety of electronics (laptops, smartphones, ipad etc) <yes>
- Be able to store work produced in all classes (art work, video, music) <yes>
- Contain section/pages for all myp subjects. (MIA C&S) <It has all subjects but doesnt have the MIA and C&S>
- Have a homepage with good name /URL, your name and somethings about yourself, photo of you, links to these pages ( All classes, C&S and MIA) <yes>
- easy to know each section
- too musch space
- hard to make
- lots f section
- putting nisc logo
- just like it -Sp-
- hard to make
- small logo
- name at side
- be free
- electronic and accessible from any device that can be connected to the internet (tablet, smart phone, desktop computer and laptop)
- be able to store work produced in all classes, i.e. a wide variety of files (images, text, video and sound)
- contain sections for all MYP subjects, MIA and C&S
- have a home page that explains both who the student is and an introduction and explanation of the e-portfolio, furthermore, there must be a photo of the student
- have a good URL &/or Title
- be professional and academic... not cute, funny, silly, etc.
- clear and good info
- nice format
- something is easy to make
The best design
Because its simple to make it have a balanced layout to make.
Assessment for Criterion B: Design
0 The student does not reach a standard described by any of the descriptors below.
1 — 2 The student generates one design, and makes some attempt to justify this against the design specification.
3 — 4 The student generates a few designs, justifying the choice of one design and fully evaluating this against the design specification.
5 — 6 The student generates a range of feasible designs, each evaluated against the design specification. The student justifies the chosen design and evaluates it fully and critically against the design specification.