Qur'an (5th -6th Grades)
Newsletter #2: Sharing the planets UOI 6
What We Learened in this Unit?
The Light (النور)
In this UOI, students looked through Surat An-Noor and learned all the important rules in this Surah.
The main topics we covered in this UOI:
- The false charges against Aisha "The wife of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) ".
- Maintain good relations.
- Asking permission to enter a home.
- Modesty begins with the eyes.
- Lowering the gaze and the Hijab.
- Allah is the light of the heavens and the earth.
- All things praise Allah in their own way.
- Read Surat An-Noor.
- Continue working on the reading part to finish reading the whole Qur'an before the end of Ramadan.
- Read Surat Al-Kahf every Friday.
- Memorize Surat An-Noor (the first 2 pages) with fluency and Tajweed.
- The meaning of the whole Surat An-Noor.
here is the link of the surah that they are working on, it will be helpful if they listen to it: