Ms. Kilar's Class
Friday, May 29, 2015
We spent quite a bit of time doing the end of the year spelling assessment as well.
- Please look for any Shay Library books at home
- Please look for any stray title for our 4th Grade Battle of the Books at home
- Ipads and Chargers need to be returned to school on Monday, June 1 - they need to stay at school until the end of the year. Students will be issued MacBooks at the start of 5th grade in the fall.
I will be taking the students fishing and for lunch down at the Harbor Springs municipal marina. Please have your child bring a sack lunch and a drink. I also encourage the kids to bring a fishing pole and bobber. I will supply the bait! We will be leaving Shay at 10:00 and returning at 11:45. If you are available to help supervise I'd really appreciate it.
- June 4 - Field Trip to U.P. - Returning at 6:30pm
- June 5 - Ms. Kilar class fishing day
- June 8 - Gear-Up day K-5
- June 9 - Shay Triathlon
- June 10 -Last day of school (June 8-10 are half days we dismiss at 11am