MOUNTAIN LION UPDATE!
- Magic Box Assembly is this Wednesday @ 9am- SFA will be cancelled. You can get a head start on explaining our school plan, incentive and allow time to write a story!
- We will be discussing Literacy Instruction closely this week. I've invited central admin to visit classrooms with me to look closely at SFA Structures, and the teaching of Literacy.They will walk with me on Monday and/or Tuesday. We will try to minimize interruptions.
- I have the final and correct data on all kids in grades 3-6. I can start my data talks with you and kids. Please look for a calendar invite from me :)
- Family Math Night is on Thursday from 5:30-7pm in the cafeteria. Thank you Math Team for organizing this! Please join us if your schedule permits!
- 5th Grade and Student Council are sponsoring a movie night on Friday to fund raise for their filed-trip to Bizz Town. If you can support them, let one of the know :)
- Collaboration on Wednesday will be in the LRC from 12:30-1:30 focus will be on Literacy. 1:30-3:00 is team collaboration on Math/ELA in lead teacher rooms.
Teacher Support Goal
I know that the easiest way to become discouraged is when it appears as though others are not as "invested" in our school as many of us are. I want to assure you that your dedication is not unnoticed and that by sticking together, we'll make the greatest impact we've seen over the last few years. Please invest in your team and revisit the norms you set in the first quarter to keep pace and support one another the best you can.
if I or your point coach can assist please reach out to us!