First Days Back!
Last Minute Reminders
Welcome Back St. Ann Family
We are so excited to have your students back at school! The staff at St. Ann has been working long hours to ensure our school building is safe and clean. Here are a few reminders to help everything run smoothly on Monday August 17 and Monday, August 24.
- In order to start school in person, your signed liability form must have been turned in to the office, or your student must have it to turn in upon arrival. Students will be asked to return home until this form is turned in to the school office. Should you need to print one, you may download it here.
- Please check your child’s temperature before you leave home. If he or she should register 100.4 or higher, please keep your child home for the day and call the office to inform us. If your student does not feel well, no matter how minor the symptoms, please keep him or her home. We need everyone's cooperation to keep our population healthy.
- Be sure all students are wearing masks and have brought a supply of paper-bags (for mask storage during breaks and meals) and their water bottles (which they may keep at their desks).
- Parking lot procedures will remain the same as usual until further notice, but please do not exit your cars and congregate on your way from dropping off or picking up. If you need to stand up next to your car to help your child find you at pickup, please be sure to stay in place and get right back in once your child arrives to you.
- No uniforms are required for the first month. Please make sure your student is dressed for the weather. No sleeveless shirts, short shorts, or graphic pictures or words on shirts. Capris and jeans with no holes or distressing are acceptable. Gym uniforms and St. Ann spiritwear are also fine.
- Send in a sack lunch if you did not order your hot meals from FSP. Ordering for the coming week is closed, but you have until tonight to order for the remainder of August at www.fspro.com
- For our e-learners, device distribution will be on two consecutive Wednesdays from noon to 5:00 p.m. at the Extended Day door (C-3). Grades 5-8 may pick up their devices on August 19, and PreK through Grade 4 will come for their devices on August 26. All other students will receive their devices in school.
- For BOTH in-school students and e-learners, if you have not already submitted the signed Student Computer Use Agreement Form initialed by you and your students, please be sure to send it in to school or bring it with you to device pickup. You may download and print one here. No devices will be given out without this form on file.
EXTENDED DAY SERVICE
Before School: 6:30 a.m.
After School: 2:50 - 6:30 p.m.
Drop Off & Pickup: Extended day door
Please notify Mrs. Summerrise by email if your child will be at either
(We are looking to hire Extended Day help for after school on Tuesdays & Fridays,
2:30-6:30 p.m. Call Mrs. Summerrise if you are interested: 708.895.1661.)
MIDDLE SCHOOL MORNING DROP-OFF
7:30 a.m. at Door P-5 (the same door they exit through at the end of the day)
MIDDLE SCHOOL AFTER SCHOOL PICKUP
2:50 p.m. at Door P-5
Click On the Image Below or Visit Facebook to Enjoy Our Welcome Back Video!
School Supplies By Grade
Back to school shopping may look a little different this year, as will some of the supplies our students will need. Complete SAS school supplies lists are live on our website here.
Do not worry if you are unable to find some of the supplies requested (such as Clorox Wipes). You may send them in at any time.
If you are planning to make your purchases online, don't forget you can support St. Ann School by shopping through our Amazon Smile link: smile.amazon.com/ch/36-2601098 Thank you!
Be sure to receive all of our communications by keeping your contact info up to date! If there is another parent or guardian you would like to receive these emails, please send their information to email@example.com.