The Nashua News
9:00 am-3:35 pm Thursday
24 Hour Attendance Line: 321-5162
Main Office: 321-5160
3-4th/5th Track Meet
4-Book Fair Opens
8-9 Parent Teacher Conferences
8-Honor Choir Practice
8-Turn In Tuesday
15-3rd grade to Park University
15-PTA Meeting 6:00 pm
17-4th grade to Symphony
17-Author Judy Shaffer visit
18-5th grade to Coterie
21-25 Red Ribbon Week
23-4th grade to Zoo
26-PTA Mercury Gym Night
31-Fall Parade 2:15 pm
31-Fall Parties 2:45
Thank you for sending your Star Learner to school every day well rested and prepared for the day! Here at Nashua, we believe every day is a great day to be a STAR!
Fall Party Information
2:00 pm Parent Party Helpers arrives and check in at the front desk
All parents who are assigned to the Fall Party will pick up their official badges in the office.
2:10 pm Parents with badges will be released to the classrooms for party set-up
2:15 pm Fall Parade
All parents are invited to position themselves around the school and playground to enjoy the wonderful parade of costumes.
2:45 pm Fall Party
3:15 pm Fall Party ends
Parents can take their children from the party, but may not take "friends" unless a note from the other child's parent has been received.
Weapon Free (even if you weapon goes with your costume, you cannot bring the weapon to school)
Nurse Martha's File
- Children with a temperature of 100 degrees or above, vomiting, severe coughing, or who have diarrhea during the evening or night, should stay home from school the following day.
- Students should be kept home for a full 24 hours after symptoms of illness have subsided. Children must be fever-free for 24 hours without medication before returning to school.
- Students will be sent home from school if a temperature is 100 degrees or above, vomiting, sever coughing, diarrhea, or there is a suspicion of a communicable disease or the inability to participate in normal classroom activity.
- Students who are prescribed an antibiotic (for strep, pink eye, etc), must take it for 24 hours before returning to school. All medications must be accompanied by a Medication Authorization Form and given to the nurse.
- Students should also try to stay hydrated on excessive heat days.