Let's Look at the "E" in I.R.E.
December 2, 2015 - BEST District of the EVSC
Enrichment can mean Engagement!
After making IRE groups, it is important to look at the individual needs of each group. Even though the majority of planning gets directed for the Intervention and Remediation Groups, the needs of the Enrichment Group should get addressed too. Here is a resource that will challenge and engage your "E" Group, but also give you some data to track their progress.
- http://www.mobymax.com/ is my FAVORITE LESSON ENRICHMENT RESOURCE. Moby Max has an accelerated personalized learning program for every K-8 Subject, including adaptive differentiation, and embedded student motivation - all build around National Standards. Set up a free account, get students logged on, and check out their progress!
K-6 Lesson Extensions
- www.e-learningforkids.org allows additional practice to supplement an existing curriculum. Push students to new heights!
- http://interactivesites.weebly.com/ offers fun, educational, interactive games that extend learning opportunities across multiple disciplines.
- http://mrnussbaum.com/ aims to blend fun with learning.
- http://www.aaamath.com/ provides unlimited, free practice of math concepts while yielding real-time feedback on student growth. Note - no account is necessary.