By: Megan Dunstan 8th hour Science
Good classes to take in high school are: Anatomy, Physiology, Chemistry, Foreign Language two year, and Statistics and Probability.
As far as college, You may need a license. You need at least 4 years of college and most have a masters degree.
• $96,360 for four year.
• $13,840 per year.
- Parents Estimations
• Housing can cost a lot it would cost $20,000 for four years.
• Traveling can cost $3,000 for four years.
• While in college food cost could cost around $16,000 for four years.
• Clothing can cost $2,000 for four years.
• Make sure to take loans, scholarships, and financial aid! This will save you a lot of money from scholarships. Many people don't have enough money to pay off college right away so loans are for you!
•Another thing to help pay for your college is to have a part time job. If you have a job you won't have to borrow as much money.
• The total cost is high because you have to pay for four years of college, but many do a masters degree which would make it cost more.
Thoughts about this career
Pros and Cons
1) They like planning health care delivery programs and helping other nurses contribute to the well being of patients and their families.
2) They also feel they have an important job to do in making the public and other health care providers understand and appreciate the skills and expertise of nurses.
3) Nursing administrator can help people.
1) Providing enough staff to work effectively with individual patients is difficult if their operating budget is tight.
2) May work long hours to meet deadlines