- Diameter:6794 km (4222miles)
- Distance from the sun:227,900,000km (141,600,000miles)
- Rotation:24 hours, 39 min
- Number of moons:2 moons
- what planet it belongs to:
- where it is located it:Earth, Jupiter
- who discovered it: Christian Huygens
- when it was discovered: In 1659
1.It was named after the roman god of war.
2. The are signs of liquid water on mars.
3. Mars and Earth have approximately the same.
I still want to Learn ....
How the dinosaurs die?
Mars - The Solar System - Animation Educational Videos For Kids