Australian Folk Music
Chandler Muth and Tyler Newman
- Located in the Southern Hemisphere
- Australia is its own continent
- Bordered by Indonesia, the Southern Ocean, and the Corral Sea
- Uluru " big rock"
- Mount Kosciuszko
- Murrumbidgee River
- And the Great Victoria desert
* Clap stick
* Fair light CMI
* Lager phone
* Modern didgeridoo designs
* Wobble board
* A generally homemade percussion instrument consisting of crown cap beer bottle tops loosely nailed to a pole (often a broom handle) and a board mounted cross-ways on the pole (the head of the broom).
* Played by striking the pole on the ground or with a stick, by drawing the serrated stick across the pole, or by shaking the instrument.