By: Kiara-Ann Davis
What do they do?
- Help people solve problems in their everyday lived.
- They check up on their clients to make sure everything is okay with them.
- Come up with ideas to better their clients' life.
- Help their clients through their crisis situations.
How Do You Become A Social Worker?
A specific degree isnt required to become a social worker. Any degree that is have will be acceptable. But, some of the recommended courses that you should have took while getting your dgree if you wanted to become a social worker should have been psychology, sociology, political science, and economics.
This career does a lot of things for you, such as:
- Strengthens parenting skills
- prevent child abuse
- identifies alternative homes for children who are not able to live with their biological families.