The General's Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 2/4/2018
Our Robotics Club is in full swing!
Achieve3000 liaison Nicola is working with 8th grade social studies on tracking data.
These Generals are exploring the parts of a flower through dissection.
- Spring sports will start on Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
- Spring sports interest meetings will be held during the school day on Tuesday, February 6, 2018 (these meetings are for students; parents/guardians do not attend).
- Forms are due by Tuesday, February 20, 2018 .
- Physicals conducted on March 7, 2017 and later are valid for the Spring sports season.
Questions? Please contact Mrs. King at email@example.com
Important Information for 8th Graders
- There will be an AVID Parent Meeting on Wednesday, February 7th @ 6:45pm in the STEAM Center
- Please see the following link regarding your child's Freehold Borough High School Scheduling Appointment: http://bit.ly/2rorVR5
- Please see the following link regarding your child's Freehold Township High School Scheduling Appointment: http://bit.ly/2FWws0C
- If you haven't done so already, please order your graduation gown through Jostens. Orders were due January 30th. If you have any questions, please email Traci Ambrose at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see the attached information and application for Sheriff Youth Week, which is available to 8th grade students who will be entering high school (takes place in July): http://bit.ly/2mH525P
- Save the date for 8th grade graduation pictures! Pictures will be taken on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 and Thursday, April 26, 2018. On both days, pictures will be taken from 4:00pm-8:00pm in the STEAM Center.
- Whenever you shop on Amazon, please use this link to go through AmazonSmile. A portion of each eligible sale will go to the Eisenhower Middle School PTO! Happy Shopping, Generals! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/22-2634420
- Our next PTO meeting is Thursday, March 15, 2018 @ 8:30am in the STEAM Center.
- Our bagel sale is ongoing, and we are still in need of volunteers! If you have an hour in the morning, please email Jen Serluco, PTO President, at email@example.com. Prices are as follows: $3 for a bagel and a bottle of water; $2 for just a bagel; $1 for just a bottle of water.
- PTO questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Your Calendar
- Monday, February 19: School Closed
- Thursday, March 15: PTO Meeting @ 8:30am in the STEAM Center
- Thursday, March 22: Freehold Township Employees vs. Harlem Wizards @ 7:00pm @ Freehold Township High School: http://bit.ly/2niNHAL
- DATE CHANGE! Friday, April 27: NJASK Science Testing - 8th Grade
- April 30-May 7: PARCC Testing - All Grades
- Friday, June 1: 8th Grade Dance
- 2017-2018 District Calendar: http://bit.ly/2vPcwI7
- 2018-2019 District Calendar: http://bit.ly/2mFQeEN
- DDE Website Calendar: http://bit.ly/2xaItdB
- DDE Printable February Calendar: http://bit.ly/2ndJH4X
- Please click on the links below for information that may be of interest to Freehold Township residents: