Winter Olympics in Neptune
It'll definitely be cold here!
Your invited to attend the Winter Olympics in Neptune
Wednesday, June 11th 2025 at 2pm
Planet Neptune, about 4.4 billion km from Planet Earth
There will be free food and beverages available and live bands playing.
- It takes about 12 years to get to Neptune.
- Its atmosphere is made up of hydrogen and helium, with some methane.
- A day in Neptune is 16 hours on Earth.
- Its atmosphere is made of water.
- Not visible to the naked eye
- It takes 164 Earth years for it to orbit the Sun