ERES Media News Distance Learning
Distance Learning Helpful Links:
- My Backpack-click here to access Google Classroom, Renaissance Learning (Accelerated Reader), BrainPop, Galileo, Discovery Education, Vocabulary.com
- Galileo-Britannica School is a great site for research (current password is: replica).
- Facts4me.com-research for K-2 students. UN: erivers PW: lions
- Newslea -articles on just about everything on your reading level.
- Library of Congress - artifacts on historical events.
- Mystery Science - currently free
- Read Write Think
- Read Works
- MyOn - Access thousands of e-books through My Backpack
- MyOn News-MyOn now has a “NEWS” tab. I am including a link for how to use this great resource. Click HERE
- arbookfind.com - you can type in a title of a book and find out if the book has an AR test and the reading level of the book.
Accelerated Reading is Available for Distance Learning!
To take AR tests, log into Mybackpack & click on Renaissance Learning App. Let's see how many points you can rack up!
To check to see if a book is an AR book, go to https://www.arbookfind.com/
Learning From Home Can be FUN!
- Learning from home can be a lot of fun!
- Make sure you have a comfortable place to work each day.
- Make a schedule of learning activities and set time limits for each activity.
- Make goals for the day (I'm going to finish my project today!). Make it happen!
- Make time to read each day! Always have a book started! Set a timer to read for at least 30 minutes a day!
- I can't wait to hear all the things you learned on your own! If you can't wait, I created a Google Slide Presentation -Click on this link - to add a new slide (one per person please) and tell us what's new or what you have been doing to continue your learning/education while we are away from one another.
P.S. Don't forget to wash your hands! Watch this video for inspiration! https://tinyurl.com/tp99xxm