TSI TESTING INFORMATION
TSI TEST AT UHS
TSI testing will be on Saturdays only!
- We are administering the TSI test again Face - to - Face beginning in October. Students that attend school Face-toFace, will be taking the TSI test in person at Uvalde High School.
- We are administering the TSI test remotely using Zoom for students that are currently attending classes Virtual . To test, you will need a computer (desktop or laptop) with a webcam and audio capabilities. Unfortunately, other devices such as cell phones, iPads, Surface, and other tablets, will not work.
Please make sure to use your school email address and check it regularly because Mrs. Coggins will contact you, using your school email address to let you know what day and time you will be testing.
Testing will be on a first come first serve basis.
Remember you MUST complete the pre-Assessment if you have never tested before. You will not be registered until you complete the pre-assessment.
Please contact me if you have any questions, at:
830-591-2950 ext. 6114
You may also use google hangouts to contact me.
TSI PRE-ASSESSMENT DIRECTIONS
- CLICK ON THE TSI PRE-ASSESSMENT LINK
- SELECT "UVALDE HIGH SCHOOL"
- Fill out the information requested
- ***When it asks for a College ID, please use your High School ID #
- You must click on I accept the TSI PAA User Agreement and go to the next steps
You should receive a confirmation email that states you have completed the pre-assessment.
Testing will be on a first come first served basis, I will contact you to let you know what day is available. If you do not show up to test on that date, you will need to re-register.
MATH: 950-990 OR BELOW 950 BUT RECEIVE A LEVEL 6 ON THE DIAGNOSTIC.