November 11, 2017
There are a couple of tweeks that we do need to make just to make sure the continues to go well:
1. Please make sure all of your students know their numbers.
2. Students can only go through the line once.
3. Tell your students to come straight to the cafeteria when getting to school. I originally said for students to go to their classrooms, put their bookbags down, and then come to the cafeteria. It saves time for them to come straight in to eat.
4. Please make sure you ask your students if they have eaten each day. I want to make sure that they take advantage of this free opportunity. I wish every one of our students would come and eat!
5. If students want to drink their milk and eat some of their breakfast, they can take the cereal for snack. This way every child can have a snack.
6. I will make an announcement when students are out of the cafeteria in order for you to take attendance.
I am encouraging parents to get students to school earlier in order for them to eat and get to class in my weekly calls.
If you have any concerns or questions, please let me know.
Take a look at this book. :-)
*Nov. 14th: Look Good, Feel Good Tuesday
*Nov. 15th: 5th AM meeting, 2nd PM meeting
*Nov. 15th: Thanksgiving lunch in the cafeteria
*Nov. 16th: 4th AM meeting, 3rd PM meeting
*Nov. 17th: Fire Drill and Happy Friday!
*Nov. 20-21: Foothills Presentation
*Nov. 22-24: Thanksgiving Holidays