NSSD Summer Bridge
We are excited that your child gets to take part in the Summer Bridge Program with Mr. Lindsey! It will be a great experience. We want you to know we are following ODE, OHA and CDC guidelines to help keep your student and our staff safe and healthy. We just need some help from you. Here are some of the things you should know as we all prepare to get started:
- Please keep your child home if s/he or anyone else in your household has been exposed to a confirmed or presumptive case of COVID-19 or if anyone is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, which includes fever, cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, and/or chills. Please notify Mr. Lindsey.
- If your child has recently had any of these symptoms, please keep him/her home for at least 10 days after the onset of symptoms AND until there have been no symptoms for at least 72 hours without meds. Please notify Mr. Lindsey.
- Social distancing, handwashing and sanitization will be practiced. Face masks are recommended but not required of students but will be required of staff when a distance of at least 6 feet is not possible.
- Students will be educated on proper cough and respiratory etiquette and the avoidance of touching one's face.
- Most materials will not be shared. Those that are shared will be sanitized.
- Students will all enter and exit through the exterior door of Mr. Lindsey's room. Sorry, no family or other visitors.
- We will provide meals to your child.
- Following State guidelines, less than 10 students will participate in each session.
Thank you! Enjoy what's left of summer!