Get a Job!
PAID, Off-Campus Positions Related to Your Major/Career Goal
Employers want to see experience on your resume, so how do you get it?
Check out the Job Location and Development Program (JLD) through the UIC Student Employment Office!
Benefits for YOU
- The opportunity to work in part-time positions that develop transferable skills and enhance professionalism
- Access to in-person coaching on resumes, cover letters, job searching, interview strategies and follow-up
- Full access to UICCareers.com, including the Internship section
- Access to a broad array of positions, such as Marketing & Business Development Intern, College Financial Representative, Process Improvement Intern, Application Developer Intern, Data Entry Consultant, Agent Assistant, and IT Intern
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of employers, including recent examples like State Farm, Chase Bank, The Field Museum, WGN, Northwestern Mutual, and Children’s Memorial Hospital
Requirements to Participate
You must be a U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident, be registered for at least 6 credit hours, and have at least two semesters left at UIC