Bertram Family Connection
August 16, 2021
The BCISD 2021-2022 school calendar can be accessed here. Be sure to mark your calendars!
First Day Drop Off and Campus Visitors
Starting Thursday, August 19th through September 18th, families and visitors will need to check in with their ID in the office starting at 7:25 am in order to walk to classrooms. Families and visitors will not be able to enter the classroom. To ensure that all students are adequately supervised, teachers are not available for parent conferences at this time. Once instruction begins at 7:40 am, families and visitors will not be permitted to walk to classrooms unless they have a prearranged meeting with a teacher or staff member.
Car Rider Arrival and Dismissal Information
Join the Bertram PTO!
- PTO Board Members, who set the agenda and direction of the PTO. These are elected positions. Elections will be held soon to for a Board for the 2021-2022 school year.
- "Room Parents" who support classroom teachers with parties and coordinate celebrating their teacher's birthday.
- Volunteers who assist with various projects, including bulletin boards, picture day, yearbook, fundraisers, spirit wear design and sales, and more. There is something for everyone. Tell us your talents and we will match you with a need.
If interested, please email BertramBulldogPTO@gmail.com. The Bertram PTO is free to join. Simply sign up at Open House.
Serve on the Bertram Site Based Decision Making Committee!
This year we will meet on Tuesdays from 5 pm to 6 pm on the following dates:
If you are interested, please email Mrs. Harris at email@example.com.
Meet Your Teacher
This is a come-and-go event. Please bring your school supplies, except your backpack.
We suggest families with last names A-M attend from 4:00-4:45 pm and families with last names N-Z attend from 4:45-5:30 pm to assist with parking. If the suggested times do not meet the needs of your family, you are welcome to join the other group.
Do you need assistance providing school supplies?
If your family has barriers to providing school supplies for your child, please complete this brief and confidential form to request assistance. This form is only for students attending Bertram Elementary.
New and Returning Student Registration Available Online!
You can also access registration directly in Skyward Family Access.
Click here to log into Skyward Family Access to view your student's grades, attendance, progress reports, and report cards.
Complete an application for FREE or REDUCED priced lunch here. You can also add money to your child's lunch account by logging here.
Bertram Elementary School
- 7:15am Student Drop Off/ Breakfast
- 7:30am Office Opens
- 7:40am School Begins
- 7:45am Students arriving after this time are marked tardy
- 9:00am Students not in attendance are marked absent
- 1:30pm Any transportation changes DUE, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2:30pm All Early Checkouts must be complete - Remember to bring your picture ID to complete early check out
- 3:20pm Student Dismissal
- 3:45pm Office/School Closes