5th Grade News!
For the Week of April 27 - May 1, 2015
- Planning state research project presentations
**Grammar Quiz - Adverbs - Thursday, April 30**
- Bridge Project
- Modern America and the 20th Century
State Advertisement - See EDMODO for your assignment
Science Homework - Due Friday, May 1
Bring toothpicks and cardboard
Information and News
STAAR Results were sent home to each student on Thursday, April 23. If you did not receive these, please ask your child about the results and contact if you have questions.
Please bring in round toothpicks and liquid glue for science activities that will be done the week after STAAR.
Read, Deed, Run
Read, Deed, Run is continuing to collect snack pouches, drink pouches, used markers, glue sticks, glue bottles, and ink cartridges. These can be sent to school in a baggie at any time this school year.
- Pool Party permission/money is due Friday, April 24
- Field Day - Friday, May 1
- 5th Grade Fishing Field Trip - Tuesday, May 5
- Howlapalooza - May 8, 5pm-8pm
- Seven Lakes Jr. High Field Trip - May 21
- 5th Grade Project Fair - May 22 (more information about this will be coming home)
- Pool Party - May 27
5/8 hat day
5/22 crazy socks/stinky feet
Lunch w/ teacher – scheduled by teacher
Kickball – scheduled with switch class
5th Grade Team Members
Willie Manning - WillieRManning@KATYISD.ORG
Julie Longoria - JulieALongoria@KATYISD.ORG
Julie Hernandez - JulieRHernandez@KATYISD.ORG
Nichole Howard - NicholeCHoward@KATYISD.ORG
Jennifer Counter - JenniferTCounter@KATYISD.ORG
Kailey Miller - KaileyMiller@KATYISD.ORG
Abbie Artley - AbigailEArtley@KATYISD.ORG