RMS Weekly Event Calendar
April 3 - April 7
What's going on this week!
I hope all of you had a great spring break and are ready for the final stretch of this school year. Our special ed. and EL students will begin their Aspire assessments this week and testing will be in full swing next week for all other students. I know you are taking these last few days to prepare you students for these upcoming assessments and I have no doubt our students will be well prepared. We thank you for all your hard work and for what you have accomplished with your students this school year!
Although it is hard to believe, we only have eight weeks of school left. This is the time of year when each day seems to get harder and harder as our students tend to get spring fever and so do we. However, we can see the end in sight and I am confident we can and will finish strong. Just keep telling ourselves..."I think I can...I think I can!"
Have a great week at RMS!
Monday, April 3
- No known activities
Tuesday, April 4
- Special Ed. & EL Aspire Math & English Assessments
- 6th Grade Parent Night - RMS Gym - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5
- Special Ed. & EL Aspire Reading and Writing Assessments
- Aspire Kick Off Pep Rally - 7th Period - RMS Gym
- ACT Aspire Training - Media Center - 3:15 p.m.
Thursday, April 6
- Special Ed. & EL Aspire Science Assessment
- Tennis Pictures
Friday, April 7
- RMS Baseball vs. Haleyville - Home - 5:15 p.m.