Version 7.1 , Fall 2017
As we head into the holiday season, please keep the following in mind:
- There will be an uptick in SPAM and Phishing attempts in your inbox.
- "Think before you click."
- Be especially wary of shipping notifications, Black Fridays Sales, free stuff
- Take some time to educate yourself by watching the micro-courses I send out monthly. You just might learn something.
- If you have a technical issue, you must submit a help desk ticket here: https://sapublicschools.freshdesk.com/helpdesk (Be sure to use the Google button to login.)
- Be sure to visit the Technology Intranet page as your first stop for tech in the district. FAQs & other general info is stored here to help you find answers to many questions you might have.
Let's Hang Out
Use the site https://melson.youcanbook.me/ to grab an appointment that works for both of us.
Create your own Google logo
Copy comments and suggestions in Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
It’s increasingly important not to lose a history of collaboration when you duplicate a document, spreadsheet, or presentation. With that in mind, Google made it possible to copy comments and suggestions any time you make a copy of a Docs, Sheets, or Slides file.
To copy your comments and suggestions, simply select “Make a copy” from the File menu and check the box for “Copy comments and suggestions” or “Copy comments.”
These comments and suggestions will then contain a note indicating that they were copied from the original document.