The Weekly Buzz Update
A Weekly Newsletter from Corner Middle School
VOLUME 4, NUMBER 13: August 2, 2022
Message from the Principal . . . UPDATE #8
Today is the seventh (and very information-light) installment in a series of updates containing information you will need in preparation for the opening of the new school year. This update is a follow-up to our registration that occurred on Monday, August 1, 2022.
Looking ahead . . .
- Wednesday, August 3rd Health and Medical Updates
- Thursday, August 4th Bus Information
- Friday, August 5th Attendance Information
- Saturday, August 6th Child Nutrition / Cafeteria Information
- Sunday, August 7th Regular Weekly Buzz
- Monday, August 8th Last Minute Reminders
Due to our receipt of regularly changing information and district updates, this information release schedule is subject to change. Thank you for your continued support of your student, our faculty and staff, and the administration of Corner Middle School! Enjoy your week!
Corner Middle School
Thank You to All Who Participated in Registration on Monday!
I'd like to thank our Peer Helpers, ETS from Bevill State, and the Corner Middle School PTO for being willing to serve on Monday as we find ways to better involve our students, our families, and our community in what we do her this school year! You all are an asset to our school family!
Finally, we'd like to thank you . . . the families . . . who have completed the registration process so that your student is set and ready to go next Tuesday. I know vacation, work, and illness sometimes interfere with summer registration.
If you haven't had a chance to get your child registered, please try to register your student before August 9th. We want to assure that your students do not miss any class time while waiting on their registration process. Please contact us if you need assistance at 205-379-3230.
New Jefcoed Fee Payment Option for 2022-2023
Corner Middle School
Corner Middle School is committed to empowering our students as they build a foundation for college, career, and community success in a nurturing environment.
Our vision at Corner Middle School is to ensure our students are academically, emotionally, and socially prepared for challenges they may encounter in the next phases of their lives.
Corner Middle School believes we will accomplish our Mission and Vision in serving our community of learners by:
- Loving, encouraging, and inspiring our students and each other in our daily interactions.
- Utilizing highly-effective instruction and a challenging curriculum.
- Meeting the needs of diverse learners in order to prepare them for college and entry into a career pathway.
- Partnering with the community.
- Cultivating student leaders.
- Integrating technology into all areas of learning.